Tuesday 15 February 2011

Filming Schedule

Film Schedule:

All shots of the child in Toton park and child on Seaburn Road will take place on Sunday 20th February.
If the weather is bad this filming will take place on Monday 21st of Febuary.
For this I will need Elena Bowley to play her character and I will need Haydn Bowley(Elder sibling of Elena Bowley and owner of the camera in which he will be in charge of as my camera man). The shots that will be taken will be the long shot and close up of her at the park and on the swing and the long shot of her walking down the street.

All shots of the villain in a garage will take place on Sunday 28th February.
For this I will need Nicholas Chawner who plays the antagonist and the book of images of past and present victims. I will also need my camera man and camera again.
These shots will be taken undercover so a back up plan for weather is not needed.
The shots filmed will be the close up of his hand turning the pages and of the high angled over the shoulder shot of the same aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment